Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Toning Progress...


Hola mi amigos. I know it's been a long time since I wrapped at ya but it's been crazy here at El Rancho Mannionero. You know the Northeast got hit with some cold as shit weather and of course our heat went out. I walk around skulking all hunched over and tightening my neck muscles freezing and get one of those headaches that won't go away. Shit bro. You know there's nothing like having a tension headache for 3 days in a row make you wanna blow yer brains out. But don't you fret space campers! Got us a capable heat repair technician and a bottle of Advil. We're back in business! Cover's done and we're moving on to toning the book. I have right here a nice teaser shot of the chapter 2 splash page and things are right on schedule. Page 12 I think we got to...Anyways, back to it!---s Kickstarter link: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment